RE: [6pack] Touch up paint

To: "John Johnson" <john70350@msn.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Touch up paint
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:26:22 -0700
        John:

        There are several sources available on the web.

        http://www.touchupspraypaint.com/
        http://www.towerpaint.com/
        http://www.levineautoparts.com

        These places will mix spray cans for you, bottles of touch up
paint, etc. You should be able to give them year, make, model and
factory color name and they will do the deed for you, shipped to your
door.
        If your paint is heavily oxidized the match will not be the
best, but if your paint is in good shape, you should get a very good
match. The last outfit I used (Levine) gave me a PERFECT color match. I
was deliriously happy.

        Vance