[6pack] Running rough between just over 1K

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Running rough between just over 1K
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 06:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
All,

Having an interesting issue with my '74 TR6 running
rough between 1100-1400 RPMs.  It seems to idle OK
just around 900 or so, but when slowly accelerating at
a stand still I can feel a vibration & when under
load...wow!

To date, I've switched out the plugs,cap,rotor button,
& wires.  I've also replaced the oil seal in the air
valve in the back carb as it was NOT hold any oil &
dumping it.  I'd thought this may've been my problem,
but NO.

After having done all the above work, I balanced the
carbs & it seemed to run OK.  So, it's 8pm & there's
no food.  I decide to venture down to White Castle &
pick up some grub.  Well, just as I got close it
started missing again...I mean it seems to smooth out
over 1400.  I guess that could be a cylinder not
firing still?

Any thoughts?

Todd Bermudez
CD198L