RE: [6pack] Electrical gremlin help

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [6pack] Electrical gremlin help
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 20:38:11 +0000
Joe,
I'm no electrical expert, but it sounds to me like the lights that work are
on the circuit that would have power when the key is off, and the ones that
don't work are on the circuit that would only have power when the key is on.
And if the front end stuff works, it sounds like a problem with the body
harness or the connection between it and the main harness. Do you have one
of the good color schematic diagrams for your year? Someone forwarded me the
links to them and I think I can dig them up if you don't, unless someone
else sends them to you first.

Sloane :)
TR-69

>Man, I hate electrical problems and I've got some in
>the rear - of my TR6. I'm putting everything back
>together after the car has come home from the body
>shop and I've got troubles.
>
>Here's what works:  side marker lights, tail lights,
>plate lights.
>
>Here's what doesn't:  stop lights, directionals and/or
>flashers, reverse lights.
>
>What I've done:  cleaned the connections, replaced the
>small side marker bulbs, and also all the rear bulbs
>with 1156 and 1157s.
>
>Is there anything common to my woes here?  Everything
>up front seems to be working fine.  Thanks.

See what youre getting intobefore you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507