[6pack] AA best canvas top reviews

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] AA best canvas top reviews
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:03:02 -0400
  Or, better yet, reply to the list so those of us who are interested in those
opinions can learn from them too. And Joe, please share a synopsis of your off
list responses. I would be interested in the results, especially quality and
price comparisons. Thanks. Are you updating your progress on the web anywhere
Joe?

 Cheers,

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley