NEWS!!!! Autocross at the Motorplex Road America in May

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: NEWS!!!! Autocross at the Motorplex Road America in May
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:58:34 EST
Six Pack Friends,

Healeys, Triumphs, and Morgans are invited to run their street and race cars
at the Briggs & Stratton Motorplex in conjunction with the SVRA vintage race
at Road America in May.

Website:   SVRA.com   for details as they emerge.

Mike Cook will be putting something the next VTR TVT, too

Kas Kastner and Peg will be our guests once again.

James Bond and Lady Denise will be flying in from London.

(Irv Korey will be attending his son's graduation in Colorado)    :-(

We will start arriving on Thursday and will occupy a reserved space in the
paddock. Paddock Space should not be a problem and we hope that you will hang
out with us.

Road America graciously donated the Motorplex for our use. It is likely that
any entry fees will be minimal.  The Motorplex is really a minature road
racing course with elevation changes and great viewing. I doubt if you will see
any
CONES out there.

The autocross course will be open from 10-2 on Saturday.

I am putting together a roster of those running the vintage races and the
AUTOCROSS, so please send me your name, car, and state even if you are just
thinking about it. I may send out a message from time to time from this list.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph
MOTRAH-007 TR Coord.