Re: spark

To: j randolph sandner <drsandner@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: spark
From: William McIntire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:34:30 -0500
I'm voting for the extra condenser thing. It could
quite possible be a radio noise supression device.
If it would go bad and short to ground, there would
go you volts for the ignition. Try unhooking it and
see what happens. Also possible the 12v wire inside
the dist. has a gap in the insulation and shorted to
ground.

HTH
Bill   '70 6