RE: 1971 TR6 w/hardtop project for sale (possible repost -

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, "oliver"
Subject: RE: 1971 TR6 w/hardtop project for sale (possible repost -
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:16:30 -0800
        Todd:

        Nothing too remarkable. The TR6 is done, and while it is a hoot
to drive I need something that requires wrenching, otherwise I don't
know what to do with myself on weekends.
        I purchased a 1978 Austin Mini from a fellow in England, and had
it shipped over to Tacoma, WA. Drove it down to Portland last week on a
dolly, and I am starting to spin up the projects on it. The body is in
terrific shape, but lots of wiring issues (go figure) and I want to get
it up to about 110HP so I can race some rice boys for pink slips next
summer. Woo-hoo!
        It is RHD, so one of the first projects is to convert it to LHD.

        Vance
        1974 TR6, 1978 Mini