RE: PDWA Seals

To: "ronald weber" <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PDWA Seals
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:54:08 -0800
        Ron:

        I rebuilt mine using Buna o-rings and a new copper washer from
the hardware store. I use DOT 5 and have for over a year. The PDWA is
still leak free and seems to be working just fine. I LOVE the fact that
the fluid will not damage paint.
        I went through the o-ring bins at the hardware store until I
found some that were a good fit (took the PDWA with me to the hardware
store). So far this seems like a working strategy.
        'Course next time I step on the brakes it all might go KABLOOIE!
and my 6 and I become just another ugly statistic. Personally I thrive
on the danger - it makes me feel *manly* - but you may not feel
likewise.

        Cheers,

        Vance
        aka "Danger Man"