Re: crimper

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net (oliver)
Subject: Re: crimper
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:43:21 -0800
Oliver---I think the "crimpers" I had in my hands yesterday was the
brand you want. They are GB (Gardner Bender) and to a fine job of making
crimps in the fasteners along the wire and terminal, rather than across
them. I don't recall where I got them, but probably Sears, or Harbor
Freight.  The stud (removal) wrench set came from Sears. Pricey, but
good.

Dick

Sender: owner-6pack@Autox.Team.Net From: 6pack@autox.team.net (6pack)
Subject: crimper

saw someone use a really nice crimper to reterminate some wires that
were real long.
asked him where he got and the reply was on the order of expensive and
had it a long time.
anyone know a good source for one? harbor freight maybe? and while i'm
asking, how about stud wrenches? not the all in one kind but the set
that really works.
thanks!
btw - its way too wet and way too cold here in dallas for driving. no
ice yet!