RE: The Mitty @ Road Atlanta - Info?

To: "'Dennis N Culligan'" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>,
Subject: RE: The Mitty @ Road Atlanta - Info?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:31:05 -0500
Good morning Dennis,

OK, let me put my weather forecasting cap on to see what it will be like!
Hmmm, could be sunny and beautiful and it might rain.  I've been going the
past few years, and there have been years with occasional "spring showers"
while there have been other years of awesome spring weather.  In the times
I've been I've not been subjected to a weekend of rain, and some of my
buddies might have stayed home due to what looked like threatening weather,
but the reality was just a cool day with the occasional sprinkle.  All that
being said, I guess we will not have a monsoon that weekend.

I'd highly recommend giving the Mitty a spin for spring '07.  Road Atlanta
is a wonderful track and the Mitty is a real blast.  With GRM and Classic
Motorsports getting more and more involved with promotion it's turning into
an event that's drawing great crowds with a lot of attractions for everyone.

Our club has also been fortunate to have one of our own racing the past
couple of years - go Puffy Tiger Racing - and the turnout of classic cars is
excellent.  Camping is a blast and the camaraderie amongst the various car
contingents is great while still retaining a bit of the classic feel to it.

I look forward to one day enjoying some of the tracks that you have
mentioned.  One day.

Come on down, it's a blast.

Btw, Todd, mark your calendar.

R. Ashford Little II