The Mitty @ Road Atlanta - Info?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: The Mitty @ Road Atlanta - Info?
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:15:27 -0500
    Each year, I try to drive my TR6 to a Vintage racing event
at a race track I've never been to (I've already visited Lime
Rock and Watkins Glen (many times), Mosport (2x), Summit
Point. Mid-Ohio (2x), VIR, Road America and Sebring (sadly
w/o the TR6)).  For 2007,  one of the events I'm looking at is
'The Mitty' at Road Atlanta (April 27-29).  What I'm worried
about is a blurb on the track's website (www.roadatlanta.com)
referring to the 2006 event stating "..packing up our...cameras
and rain suits and head up to Road Atlanta.."
      Is this one of those event weekends that often endures
rain or am I reading too much into this?  Any locals who care
to comment?  It's a LONG way to drive the TR6 to end up
spending the weekend in the rain, especially if I'm camping.
Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

Dennis Culligan / Highland, NY/1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH

PS. Looking for a REAL good time?  Check out MOTRAH 2007
        at Road America, May 17-20, 2007.  Watch www.SVRA.com
        for details.