TR6 spring suppliers

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 spring suppliers
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:47:49 -0500
Richard and list.  We have springs produced for us both in standard ride
height and lowered  The lowered spring is 1 inch shorter than stock. We
produce both front and rear springs.  These springs are made in USA and
guaranteed accurate within 1 2%. Also guaranteed to not set or sag. We
have springs in use that are the same height as they were when installed
25 years ago.  UK made springs will vary as much as 10% between high and
low. This means a variation of possbily 100 pounds, side to side, on a
car fitted with 500# springs.  We have rate tested other springs being
sold, both domestic and UK manufactured.  They are not as advetised on
rate.  Our springs are 20% rate increase in front and 25% increase in
rear.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net