Where to get TR6 motor mounts besides big 3?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to get TR6 motor mounts besides big 3?
From: jrhauser@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:34:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Two questions (3 really)for the group:
A. Has anyone had any problems with their 'newer' motor mounts prematurely
failing (gone in 1,000 miles) that were purchased from TRF or Moss?
    Seems they get their stock from the same manufacturer.
B. Does anyone know where else out there who may sell the motor mounts that are
not the same ones sold by Moss and TRF?
C. How do we get young folks interested in the British car hobby besides drive
'em daily?

I have a set of new ones, but they look exactly ones that failed.   I sure
don't want to  have them fail again so quickly as they are a pain to replace.
The rubber just split in half like it was defective.

Thanks as always!
Happy motoring in 2007.
John