Re: Gifts for the TR?

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Gifts for the TR?
From: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:30:43 -0500
Must have been a popular gift for the holiday cause I scored a set of
drilled/slotted Brembo rotors too. I've been reading the recent thread
on Green stuff pads & decided to use semi-metalic pads. I rarely get the
pads overheated from  consecutive high speed stops & to be honest the
semi-metalic pads seem to have good grip & control. I suppose they
(green pads) might prove their advantages on the track ?

I haven't put the rotors or pads on yet, but I'll post any pos/neg's .
If nothing else , they look cool 8-)

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.