6-PACK Membership Secretary Welcome!

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6-PACK Membership Secretary Welcome!
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 17:58:44 -0800 (PST)
All,

Not long ago I posted to this list looking for
candidates for the 6-PACK Membership Secretary
Position.

I was pleasantly surpised to see several of you
listers expressing sincere interest.

After reviewing the list of candidates, the officers
extended an offer to R. Ashford Little.  Ashford has
accepted and has begun his membership duties.

For those of you that don't know him, Ashford is an
active member in the Georgia TRiumph Association(GTA)
and currently maintains their website
(http://www.gatriumph.com/)

Going forward, Ashford will be processing all
membership purchases.  For those of you that pay via
check, the address has changed to:

6-PACK
Attn: R. Ashford Little
1857 Volberg St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318

Deliveries mailed to the PO Box in Cincinnati will be
forwarded for 1 year so if you've paid recently,
please be aware that your payment will be forwarded to
Ashford.

Please join me in congratulating Ashford Little as our
newest 6-PACK Membership Secretary!

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
6-PACK Editor