Re: New Year's Day

To: ms6453@optonline.net, TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Year's Day
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:19:05 EST
Six Pack,

50s yesterday, near this Field of Dreams, and 31 degrees today with light
dusting of snow.

No matter, two of my Triumphs are surrounded by the warmth afforded by a LP
Heater.

Thankful for the warmth as there is much to be done in 2007, before Spring.

Have a very good year, everyone.

Joe (A)
Jesup, Iowa