Roll Hoops for TR 4/4A/250/5/6s

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll Hoops for TR 4/4A/250/5/6s
From: "sherman" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:23:34 -0400
I would like to take a survey for those who may be interested in a special
arrangement  TRGB Roll Hoops (for TR 4/4A/250/5/6s) at a substantial
discount including shipping to your door: $400 USD.

As Im in the mist of restoring my 71 TR6, one of the things Ive been
concern with is safety. While I dont drive on a track, Ive always wanted a
roll bar, but never liked the look on a street car. TRGB designs a roll hoop
that is functional, as is attractive (similar to AC Cobra) - but between the
British Pound clobbering the USD (1.89), and freight charges (#140), this
was an expensive proposition!

Like others have done so before successfully on this list (e.g., Gunst
Bearing, seat roller bushings), I thought to coordinate some special pricing
and favorable shipping arrangements so that we would all benefit. I would
require at least nine (9) others to participate in order to make this
economically feasible.

I realize that not too long ago someone failed to make good on their offer
(i.e., valve cover) and would like to address head-on. The TRGB Roll Hoop is
commercially available product sold by a well established reputable dealer
(HYPERLINK "http://www.trgb.co.uk/"http://www.trgb.co.uk). Second, I hope my
reputation precedes me, recognized as a long time list member, former 6-Pack
editor and TR Registry creator. For those who may still be concerned, I
would offer the use of HYPERLINK "http://www.escrow.com/"www.escrow.com
agent as long as the fee (~$25) was paid. This method would also permit a
credit card to be used.

The TRGB roll hoop fits TR4/4A/250/5/6s, and includes mounts for a 3 or 4
point harness (HYPERLINK
"http://www.trregistry.com/public/rolloverbars.jpg"http://www.trregistry.com
/public/rolloverbars.jpg). They are finished in stove silver or black; are
packaged two (2) in a set/box; weigh approximately 25 pounds - delivered to
your door, anywhere in the contiguous Continental United States.

At $400, this is at least a 25 percent discount - TRGB just raised their
price (#165/313USD), plus shipping (#140/270USD), would be over $550. Im
not a parts dealer/distributor, but a TR enthusiast with some shipping
connections and thought we might all benefit from this arrangement.

Feel free to contact me on or off-list, by phone or email with any
comment/suggestions.

Corey Sherman

cm.sherman@verizon.net

917.239.5486