Electrical Power Distribution Problem

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical Power Distribution Problem
From: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:47:39 -0400
I was working on my electrical system this morning when I discovered that
one of the green wires going to the heater fan switch was cut by the
previous owner.  I reattached the wire and tried to turn on the heater fan.
When I did it blew the fuse.  I disconnected the wire and replaced the fuse
and now the only green wire powered item that works is the park switch on
the wiper motor.  The brake lights, temp gauge, fuel gauge, hazard lights,
and reverse lights are not working.  The hazard lights and reverse lights
haven't worked since I've owned the car.  Obviously there is a problem with
the second green wire which comes off of the fuse box since it feeds all of
these items.  Does anyone have any idea where to look.  The wire looks very
good and is very flexible and not burnt or cracked anywhere.  I am at a
complete loss and am about to lose my mind!  Thank you for your help!