Britain on the Green, Alexandria, VA, April 30th.

To: <vtr@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Britain on the Green, Alexandria, VA, April 30th.
From: "Paul G. Edelstein" <pgedelstein@capitaltriumphregister.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:31:02 -0500
Hi Folks,

Excuse me for bombing the Lists, but I think it's for a worthy cause.

The cherry trees are blooming along the Tidal Basin so, despite the cold, we
know Spring is coming. That means that the Ninth Annual Britain On The Green
British Car Show is just around the corner. This event takes place April 30,
2006 at the Collingwood Library and Museum, in Alexandria, VA, not far from
Washington, DC.

The show is organized by the Capital Triumph Register and, each year, draws
roughly 175 classic British cars of all types.  Collingwood is a beautiful
venue on the shores of the Potomac River. There's a stately Colonial mansion
and a variety of fields and niches with Jags, Morgans, Healeys, MG's, Mini's
and more (oh yeah, Triumphs) nicely displayed.

Refreshments, games, vendors, and a Kid's Korner provide a range of
distractions and there are numerous spots for picnics and relaxation.
Washington's Mt.Vernon plantation is just down the road. Prizes are awarded in
a number of classes and, this year, pre-registrants receive a free full-color
11x17 BOG 2006 commemorative poster.

To find out more, please visit the Capital Triumph Register website at
http://capitaltriumphregister.com/ for full details and registration
materials. You can register online or download a form and mail it in.  Please
address any questions to our BOG coordinator Tom Burke at
bog2006@capitaltriumphregister.com, or me.

Cheers,

Paul E.

Paul Edelstein