Re: Distributorless ignition anyone?

To: <70TR6@mindspring.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributorless ignition anyone?
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:04:35 -0500
Its just the rantings of a mad man.

It was in the 60's today and sunny.
Was it ranining in Atlanta?

By the way the car ran great today with the strombergs back on.

The usual culprit of  rough running, in my case has been something
electrical and not the carbs.
Once it was a bad plug, and once it was the dumb installer ( me ), didn't
screw the caps tight on the sparkplugs.

Oh, and once it was caused by a bad lobe on the cam.
That was the costly fix.

Al

www.triumphowners.com/624