Triumph Apparell

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Apparell
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:22:35 EST
About 3-4 years ago, when I owned my last TR6 before the current one, I
purchased some embroidered Triumph logo apparel from a company in North
Carolina.
 I got a baseball cap that I particularly liked.  The key  was that they had
a great looking TR6 emblem that was a Union Jack, split down  the middle,
slightly angled (the flag was a parallelogram rather than a  rectangle), with
TR6
written vertically down the split.  Hard to describe,  but very handsome.  I'm
sorry to report that I lost the hat on an airboat  ride today in the
Everglades.  Actually, the prop sucked it off my head and  pulverized it.  I
guess the
Chevy 454 powering the airboat didn't like my  allegiance to British cars!

Anyway, the name of the company is on the tip  of my tongue, but I can't come
up with it or find it on the net.  There are  some decent hats from the big
3, especially Moss, but not as nice as my old  one.  Does anyone remember this
company?

Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti Blue
CF 57044U
I  believe that the company you are referring to is Ledderman Rupp Co.  It is
 run by Larry Ledderman and they make quality products made in the U.S. of
A.  I have personally spoken with him on a few occasions and he is a really
nice guy.  They make all sorts of stuff from hats to blankets and who knows
what all.

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country  Triumphs/Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
VTR South Central Regional  Coordinator
TS45355L O
CC82030U O