Re: Need help identifying steering wheel

To: "Hugh R. McAleer" <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Need help identifying steering wheel
From: "Hugh R. McAleer" <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 05:08:45 -0500
 Hello Sloane, it is a Nardi.  I have one in my 250.  I played hell trying
to find a button and finally found one from an aftermarket wheel from a
Honda.
I cut the center out and put a Triumph standard horn button in it.
I can send you an image but of course not to the list and not until Sunday
night.

 Hugh R. McAleer
 TR250 Owner and driver
Zebulon, GA
Georgia Triumph Association Newsletter Editor
www.gatriumph.com