Re: Radiator Air Duct Again.

To: Marty Clark <marty.tr6@gmail.com>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Radiator Air Duct Again.
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:19:57 -0500
    Actually I think I just figured out why I'm having such problems.
Is it possible to have the engine bay cross bar in upside-down?   I
think that's why the radiator stays seem too long and the radiator wants
to tilt forward.  Looking at at the bolt pattern you wouldnt think that
was possible.  I did have it all apart for powder coating.  John