Re: Bushing Lubricant

To: mmbent@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bushing Lubricant
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 16:38:32 -0500
I used some moly lube from NAPA.  They sell it in smaller tubes, or you
can buy it in a longer tube the same size they use to load a grease gun
with.  That was the size that I purchased.  I have tons left over so
you may not need as much as you might think.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108