RE: may have a serious problem

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: may have a serious problem
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:54:38 -0500
Andy,

If the noise is from the front rather than the top the valves are probably
fine. The timing chain is a possibility but how about a loose fan? I have
seen the long bolt that holds the original fan spacer come loose. See if you
can rock the fan back and forth.

Good luck,
Rick Patton
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/