Re: Concours Question

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concours Question
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:35:38 -0800
After all is said and done, it is my goal to be able to Drive to the
Event, perhaps participate in the Event Drive ... it seems most
events do this now, and still have a shot at a Podium finish...
Perhaps I am way out of line, but I believe the best use of our
beloved LBCs is to drive them, somewhere I read "When you  push the
starter button, these cars do not just start ... they come Alive!"
And I really believe that.
Of  course there is the  Jay Leno philosophy after a class win  at
Pebble Beach,  "it shows how  great America is when a mere Millionare
can successfully compete  with Billionaires".
Maybe there should be a concours class for "driven not  trailered"
cars ... y'know kinda  like "shaken,  not  stirred"

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L