Re: Transmission/clutch work

To: Bruce Moxon <bamxn@triad.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transmission/clutch work
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
Bruce,

Since you have a 250, wheel assume you have a 250
motor...long crank.  Might be hard finding an alloy
flywheel for it.  The 250 flywheel is already lighter
than the 70 & up TR6.  I think it's like 22lbs
compared to the 28lb TR6 flywheel.

I guess the best thing to do would be to lighten
yours.  Be careful not to take too much off.  Consult
your machine shop.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO(lightened flywheel)