RE: O/D Installation

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: O/D Installation
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:53:38 -0400
Todd's recommendation is certainly the way it was wired at the factory
but I know many of us have ignored that in order to get a more drivable
car in city traffic. When I asked John E to set it up this way he told
me lots of people ask for it and I don't recall any warnings or
indications that I was proceeding against his advice so I would be
interested in hearing if anyone has actually wired up the J-type in 2nd
and broken it and if so under what circumstances (eg how much welly was
applied at the time..) ?.

Stan