RE: Help

To: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Help
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:53:05 -0400
Fred:
It's "possible" but not practical. The hard top and soft top share a common
attachment point on the "B" pillar and "practically" speaking, they can't
occupy the same space at the same time.The rear attachment lip for the soft
top also has to be removed to allow installation of the hard top. I've
known of a couple of folks who have come up with a work around, but, among
other things, having the soft top laying, suspended on the back "shelf" is
really an untidy mess, at least in my opinion.

Tell your friend that I have a copy of the original factory fitting
instructions for the TR6 hard top (which states to remove the soft top
before installing the hard top. Someone on the 6-Pack list sent it to me a
couple of years ago when I bought my hard top. I'll be glad to make a copy
and send it your way.

Bob
'75 TR6