Hardtop Prep

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Prep
From: Sean OBrien <saob_100@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
Deat List,

I have been considering buying a hardtop for my '75,
but as a novice to the whole TR6 experience, I am
unsure of the actual workload involved in getting the
top to proper useage condition.  I know that it will
need a new headliner (I was told that I probably can't
install this myself... I'll need it done
professionally).  Additionally, the top is the wrong
color so it will need to be stripped and painted...
and I expect that I'll need to remove all the windows
and seals to do this.
All in all, I guess this could cost some serious money
to get one to match my car.  Has anyone out there done
all of this yourself and for a reasonable amount of
money?  Help me make the decision and thanks for you insight.

Sean O'Brien
1975 Topaz TR6
http://www.triumphowners.com/679

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs