6 Pack TRials - need camping information

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 6 Pack TRials - need camping information
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:53:48 -0400
Although I will be snoozing in the comfort of an air conditioned room (I
need it after TRF's balmy conditions), I would like to find out information
about camping sites that are close to the Little Switzerland area.  I will
be posting this information to our club website, but there may be others who
are interested in this type of arrangement as well.  Can anyone in the NC
area or involved in the planning help me out.

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>  - patiently waiting two wires to bring
it back to life