A couple of quick reassembly questions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A couple of quick reassembly questions
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:25:21 EDT
Now that I've finally turned the corner and he begun the reassembly of my
six I have a couple of quick questions since I managed to lose the more than
100
 digital pics I painstakingly took during teardown (a long and painful
story).

First and easiest -- do the headlamp bucket wires feed through the wing
grommets or do they feed up from the under the wing?  It looks like the
grommet
is almost too small for the tube holding the headlamp wiring  as well as the
side market lights.

Second, I'm having a devil of a time feeding the line off the clutch  master.
 I assume this snakes around the brake booster somehow but it  doesn't seem
like an intuitive fit.  Any suggestions?  Behind the  booster, alongside it?

Any help would be appreciated in an attempt to keep me sane until I get to
snap a few pics of a club members engine bay.  Bentley and TRF catalogs  help
some but don't cover it all.  If anyone has any suggestions for online
locations for close up shots of engine bays, please pass those along as  well.
Thanks in advance.

Micky Long
Atlanta
72 TR6 (Slowly returning to  life)