Re: Rear shock conversion kits

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear shock conversion kits
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:24:44 -0700
At the recommendation of my LBC mechanic, I will be installing the Moss
three piece set up with Koni shocks.  The three-piece system was recommended
because the brackets sandwich the rear sheet metal on either side of the gas
tank and end up stiffening the rear of the car without stressing the body
sheet metal.  I'm sure there are other opinions out there, but my mechanic
claims to have the most success with this product.
Andy
TR250