05 TRials...Biltmore Tours

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 05 TRials...Biltmore Tours
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:25:00 -0700 (PDT)
This message (bomb) goes out to those of you that are
planning on going to the '05 TRials in Little
Switzerland, NC.

I wanted to get a show of hands from people that are
planning on going to the Biltmore Estate.

A few of us are leaving from Cincinnati on Wednesday.
We're planning on staying in Ashville Wednesday eve &
hitting the Biltmore in the morning.  Not sure how
long we're planning on staying there, but it will be a
few hours at least..."husbandly" duties:-)

Then a leisurely drive to Little Switzerland from
there.  I understand that if a large group of people
are going(no discounts), they encourage reservations.
So that's one reason for this e-mail & the second
would be anyone interested in traveling with us from
Cincinnati on Wednesday 9/14 at around 10a.m.  The
More LBCs, the Better...more spare parts!

TIA,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO