always something

To: "TR 6" <6pack@autox>, team.net@autox.team.net
Subject: always something
From: <oliv7219@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:25:05 -0500
Well i'm lost again. 74 Triumph. Ido not have a cut off switch yet so I remove
the ground cable. I have finally backed it out of the garage and stopped to
pick up the wife
who was not ready so I shut off the car . When I tried to start it all i got
was click click. So I jump the starter selinoid and started right up. I found
that when I connect the ground for the first time the car starts but if turn
off the key it will not star again until I remove the ground and reconnect.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thanks Butch Oliver
           74 Mobile Al.