RE: Brake Booster ...

To: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Booster ...
From: "John Korsak" <jkorsak@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:23:07 -0500
Bill,

I had similar when I first purchased my car.  My brakes required excessive
pressure to operate properly.  I replaced both front flexible brake lines
and solved the problem.  It seems that the rubber deteriorates over time and
can create little flaps of rubber in the lines that will not allow the brake
fluid to get to the calipers.

Check them out and let us know how you solved your problem.

John
74 TR6