Start up quirk

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Start up quirk
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:30:08 -0400
This is something that has started recently.
I don't know if the car is rejecting the transplant to SC fron Florida.
In the morning it has now developed a sputtering which it didn't have before.
Afer about a 10 minute drive if you stop for a couple of minutes and restart
it runs fine.
The closest example I've had is when I rebuilt the fuel pump, but one of the
valves worked its way loose: but it didn't get better with any amount of
rest.
Spark plugs are fairly new, but may get changed out.

al salvatore
76tr6