RE: Heavy Duty Exhaust Gasket Manifold to fit 1969 TR6 w/

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: Heavy Duty Exhaust Gasket Manifold to fit 1969 TR6 w/
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:03:23 -0700 (PDT)
Vance,

I think Billy's question was regarding the EXHAUST
manifold.  The port spacing is the same on the exhaust
side.

I agree that the intake spacing is different.

The reason I did the early exhaust manifold on the
late head is due to needing an entire exhaust system
and not having any money:)  I had a single pipe ANSA
system that came off my TR250(under construction).
Looks & sounds great, btw.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO