Powder Coating at Home

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder Coating at Home
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:36:03 -0400
Hi List,

I am looking for opinions from those who might have purchased home
powder coating systems.  I know Eastwood sells a set-up.  Does anyone
have any experience with other set-ups.  Are people using ovens within
their homes?  Any pitfalls or problems?  Are there any hidden costs
that are not included in the kit that you buy?  Any other information
or caveats that you might care to pass along?  And for those who have
had their parts powdercoated by someone else, what is the going rate?
And I realize that every part will have a different price so I am
looking for so estimates and I understand that the estimates will be
wide and varied.  I am just considering a home system and trying to
educate myself a bit.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108