radiator

To: "Mitch Seff" <ms6453@optonline.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: radiator
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:32:14 -0700
I just bougt a 17X19 aluminum Griffen "drag race" radiator from Summit Racing
for $225.  Works much better than stock.  Did have to mess around with the
lower hose as the outlet was too high.  Would suggest you go to Griggen
Radiator on Google [to get the correct site name].  Find the model number
[under radiators, drag race, then by size], call them, and see what can be done
to make the lower outlet more like a Trs.  I fixed the problem by leaning it
forward and putting the hose over the bar that separates the the suspensions in
the front -- this is a race car and it actually gets a lot better air that way.
 I got a 3' piece of "L" bracket and a couple of long angle brackests from the
local hardware store to make up the mounts.
Pictures upon request.
Chuck