RE: Removing Trunnions

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Removing Trunnions
From: "John North" <jnorth@novagate.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:32:38 -0400
Goal is to replace the a-arm bushings anyway - the trunnions are an
unexpected extra...

So I can unhook the sway bar and tie rods then take out the upper and lower
a-arm frame bolts?   I assume I need to use the spring compressor to keep
things together.   Or can I safely use a jack, take out the lower bolts,
lower out the spring, then get the top bolts?

Sure would be easier than laying on my back.   Think I'll try that.

John