Re: Overdrive oil

To: dmallin@attglobal.net (Don Malling)
Subject: Re: Overdrive oil
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:04:28 -0800
You're right about the weight switch error from summer to winter, Don.
Mea culpa...

Whether or not motor oil or the gear oil is correct, it again seems to
be a matter of choice. Clean, heavier oil in moderate climates, or with
proper warmup must work, or this subject would've popped up sooner. Not
having the OD, I could do no more than pass on the info sent to me.
 It is also said that the gear oil does a better job than motor oil in
the muffling of noises that come from the gear box.

Dick