Re: Overdrive oil

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive oil
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:08:28 -0500
John Esposito recommends 30wt non-detergent. I have to admit I'm not exactly
sure what "ordinary
mineral oil" is. Is it the same as non-detergent?

Not to be picky, but I think it's 30wt in summer and 20wt in winter.

I assume this is for an A type since they mention a TR2. Is a J type the same?

Thanks for the info.

Don Malling