Re: Sway Bar Bushings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sway Bar Bushings
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:05:24 -0800
John---If your 'bar ends are really too big for the urethane bushing to
go over, there is no penalty for sawing them thru on a diagonal  on one
side. Each bushing is held fast with the shell and U-bolt. Face the
"split"  towards the front or rear.

Dick

John wrote:
        I have new urethane bushings for the front
swaybar and it looks like there's no way there gonna slide over the bar
ends. Do, I heat them, slice them or is there some other trick. Bentley
makes it sound so easy, remove and refit. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,   John Mitchell 76 TR6