Re: Next prob guys

To: RazorBobSr@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Next prob guys
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:13:01 -0500
Hi Bob,

If you look at the link below from mossmotors.com you will see the page
for the wiring harness.  This page shows the path the rear wiring
harness takes.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=32894

Some test lights have a very sharp tip so you can pierce the wire
covering and check to see if there is any power to the wire.  I would
start from the point where you have a good connection and work
backwards.  If I remember correctly there are bullet connectors that
connect the front wiring harness with the rear wiring harness.  I would
check there also.  Chances are you dont have a break anywhere in the
wrapped wire unless you can spot part of the harness that has obvious
damage.  It will probably end up being something simple, you just have
to find it.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)