Re: diagnosing electrical problem

To: "jeff m" <jmackd1@yahoo.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: diagnosing electrical problem
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:02:21 -0500
When I had the same problem, it was the overdrive sub-harness shorting out
against the transmission housing (the insulation was worn through, and it
only shorted out intermittently, and then only when the o/d was switched
on).  Does your problem seem to be load-related (fuse blows when heater,
o/d, and brakes are all on?)  What size fuse do you have in there now?

--
Ted Stevens
trstevens@earthlink.net