addco rear bar installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: addco rear bar installation
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:45:25 EST
Can someone describe the orientation of the various parts that make up the
sway bar link that attaches to the trailing arm?  I have all the parts (I
hope!)
including:  a threaded bolt, 4 urethane bushes, a couple of washers, a large
white urethane thing that attaches either below the trailing arm, or inside
the spring (I can't figure out which way it goes)  either way I can't figure
out
how to mount this thing.  The hole in the trailing arm is way to big for the
washers that I have.  Does any body have a picture they can share?
Joe Davis