Re: placement of badges & flags

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: placement of badges & flags
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:37:28 -0600
Good morning, Virginia.

mine is 1 7/8" from the door, and 5 1/2" from the chrome strip at the
bottom, on the passenger side.  there isn't one on the driver side.  the car
has been repainted, but it looks like this was taped (not so well) and
painted around.

i'm planning on putting one on the driver side - it's sitting in the
glovebox waiting for me to just do it.

oliver
72 tr6  (many owners)