Re: Rear shock conversion

To: ctraquair@rogers.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear shock conversion
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:00:26 -0500
Hi Colin,

I purchased my kit from John Horton.  I found his price to be quite
reasonable.  So reasonable in fact that he raised his price since I
purchased mine and he is still quite a bit lower than any other kit I
have seen.  I found the quality to be very good and the installation
straightforward with no problems.  The website is listed below.  His
shipping was prompt and he was nice to deal with.  The kit includes KYB
shocks which was exactly what I wanted.  Had I wanted different shocks
I would have still bought the kit and just sold the shocks on ebay or
something.

http://www.geocities.com/johnehorton/

Aaron

Aaron Cropley