Turbos, superchargers, and fuel injection survey

To: "6pack 6pack@autox. 6pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turbos, superchargers, and fuel injection survey
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:44:14 -0500
Hello List,

As some of you may already know I have been working on electronic fuel
injection, both multiport and throttle body, for the TR6. Over the past few
years I've had some great exchanges with list members and others on EFI,
turbo charging, and supercharging. Many have kindly shared their projects
and photos with me. There are some really clever conversions out there, both
completed and in progress. Needless to say I'm very curious to see various
approaches.

What I propose is a survey of these projects, reporting back to you with a
summary. For those of you with projects please tell me about your project
and let me know if you wish to discuss it with others. For those wishing to
share, I will make up a web page with info, links, and email addresses.
Include a photo of your project if possible.

blizzard in the forecast for tomorrow :(

Rick Patton
Brunswick, Maine
75 TR6 EFI
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6